I’m a writer based in London, and call both Singapore and Sri Lanka home.
My writing has previously been published in Gulf Coast Journal, Entropy, CULTURED and The Rumpus, and is forthcoming in New Naratif.
I am fortunate to be among ten writers worldwide to be awarded the inaugural CULTURED x Parker Pens Writing Grant.
My work is primarily concerned with the experience of migration and belonging — where did we come from; what did we carry with us; where do we go from here?
I can be reached at email@example.com.
Honors & Awards
- Inaugural Writing Grant Recipient – CULTURED x Parker Pens, 2020
- Honorable Mention – The Barthelme Prize for Short Prose, judged by Roxane Gay, 2017
- First Place for Creative Non Fiction – Yale-NUS College Writing Awards, judged by Nicole Walker, 2017
- Invited to perform (poetry) at SingPoWriMo launch – Singapore Writers’ Festival, 2017
- Invited to perform (poetry) at the AWARE Body Language Workshop – Singapore Writers’ Festival, 2014